Our Commitment to Privacy
In this Policy, “Peace Leaders' Collaborative” refers collectively to Peace Leaders' Collaborative and its affiliates, and “we” or “us” or “our” refer to Peace Leaders' Collaborative alone and never refers to the combination of you and Peace Leaders' Collaborative.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Although it is necessary that we obtain accurate and current information about our customers in order to provide the highest level of customer service, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our customer’s information.
Peace Leaders' Collaborative will never sell your personal information to anyone. Other than the special cases listed in this policy, we will not use or distribute your personal information in any way without prior notification and consent from you. We promise that we will uphold the privacy policies and procedures as set forth below.
By submitting your information into any web form on our website to receive a product, service, or piece of content from Peace Leaders' Collaborative, you are consenting to allow us to collect, store, and process your personal information, which we may use to send you newsletter and promotional emails regarding products, events, webinars, special announcements, or services . Additionally, by entering your phone number into one of the web forms, you are agreeing to possible text messages or phone calls by a Peace Leaders' Collaborative representative.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
- The personal information we collect from you comes from information you supply to us in the registration process (whether written or electronic), or in other forms you may provide to us. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email addresses, as well as information related to customer satisfaction surveys, other purchasing information or corporate business names. In the case of corporations, we may also be required to obtain Tax Identification Numbers and or Social Security Numbers if you accept compensation from us.
- Payment information that you provide us is encrypted and passed to our payment processor over a secure channel. If you have selected our automatic payments option, your information is tokenized and stored at our processor for future use. (This reduces the amount of times your information is sent over the internet, resulting in a higher degree of security for our customers.) We do not retain your credit card information on our systems.
- Our web site allows you to contact us directly with questions or comments regarding our products. We also maintain data files to ensure that we quickly resolve customer comments or questions and implement improvements based on those comments.
- In an effort to continually improve our products, we may use personal information to conduct market research and on-line surveys. This may involve contacting recent and/or past web-site visitors who have provided personal information to ElevateWork. Our web servers may automatically monitor the number of visitors, the average time spent on the site, the popularity of our web-sites, and any programming errors or failures on any of our web-sites in order to determine the effectiveness of the ElevateWork web-site and to make improvements to the website.
- Click Stream Data: When you use, read, browse or download information from our website and apps, we or our service providers may also collect information such as the date, time and duration of a visit, information about your location, the pages accessed, the IP address of your computer, and any information downloaded.
- “Cookies” are small text files consisting of coded information assigned to a computer’s browser. Cookies do not collect or transmit your personal information. The Peace Leaders' Collaborative web site uses "cookie" technology to collect Shopping Cart product information. This information is only stored during the actual shopping session. Peace Leaders' Collaborative also uses temporary cookies to store "session" information while you are shopping online. This information enables you to go back and forth between web pages without losing the information you have already entered. This simple convenience means you only have to enter information once, and it can be used on multiple pages, such as adding items to your shopping basket. This temporary information is always removed from memory as soon as you leave our Web site.
We collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide and administer products and services you request, and to disclose the information for any purpose related to the provision of requested products and services;
- to authenticate your identity;
- to maintain accurate customer records;
- to protect us, yourself and others from fraud and error and to safeguard our business interests;
- to provide reports to credit bureaus;
- to collect debts owed to us;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
- to distribute to third parties, including financial institutions, payment processors, lawyers, and government licensing bodies for any of the above purposes.
When your personal information is to be used for a purpose not previously identified, we will disclose that new purpose to you before such use, and we will seek your consent unless the use is authorized or required by law.
INFORMATION SHARING OR DISTRIBUTION
- Peace Leaders' Collaborative will not sell your e-mail address or personal information to anyone. Peace Leaders' Collaborative may share aggregate data about our sales, customers, traffic patterns, and other related site information with respectable third parties. None of this data is related to any individual's name without their consent.
- We may disclose information about current or former customers in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order or subpoena. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
- We may also disclose personal information as necessary to collect debts, enforce our legal rights or otherwise protect our interests and property.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
SERVICE PROVIDERS & LINKS
- We may retain agents, subcontractors or service providers from time to time in relation to our business or the products or services that we provide. If we require a service provider to deal with your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the service provider adheres to privacy procedures and will keep your personal information confidential. We will not provide more information than is necessary to the service provider and will ensure that the information is returned or destroyed once the purpose for which it was given is filled.
- Our service providers may be located outside of European Union, and you acknowledge that personal information may be processed and stored in foreign jurisdictions with different (and perhaps weaker) privacy laws, and that the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in those jurisdictions may be able to obtain disclosure of that personal information through the laws of the foreign jurisdiction.
- We may add links to third party sites. Because such linked sites are not under the control of ElevateWork., we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements contained on any such linked sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at your own risk. Peace Leaders' Collaborative has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website. Peace Leaders' Collaborative provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement by ElevateWork of such third party sites or any goods or services offered by such third parties.
- Third-Party Content (e.g., social media links): Some of the content on our website and apps may include applications made available by third parties, which could include social media buttons or links that allow you to share content or links to our website and apps through the relevant third-party platforms. These third-party applications themselves may facilitate the collection of information by those third parties, through your interaction with the applications and sometimes even if you do not interact directly with them. We are not responsible for the technical operation of these applications or the collection and use practices of the relevant third parties. Please visit the relevant third-party websites to understand their privacy practices and options they may make available to you in relation to their collection of your personal information.
SAFEGUARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We protect the personal information in our custody or control by making reasonable physical, organizational and electronic security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
We will take reasonable measures, through contractual or other reasonable means, to ensure that a comparable level of personal information protection is implemented by the suppliers and agents who assist in providing services.
Note that confidentiality and security are not assured when information is transmitted through e-mail or other wireless communication.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations, individuals whose information is processed by Peace Leaders' Collaborative are granted the following rights:
- Right to object
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data access and portability
- Right of rectification
- In accordance with these rights, at any time you may request to:
- Have your information removed from our records
- Prevent us from processing your information
- View and have access to your information
- Modify or update your information
- To exercise these rights, simply submit your request by clicking here.
- To stop receiving email communication click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email communication from ElevateWork.
We will, on request, provide information regarding our complaint procedure.
Any inquiries, complaints or questions regarding this Policy should be directed in writing to:
Name: Richard Schultz
Address: Suite 89, 305-4625 Varsity Drive NW, Calgary, AB. T3A 0Z9